Wargames terrain in the 40K universe... Share:

Tuesday 30 August 2011

NEWS!

Some of you may have seen it already, but I have launched a new style Gallery Page as a result of the ethos of "more pictures, less words!". I'm not ashamed to say that I'm pretty proud of it at the moment, because it looks like a proper gallery with lots of pictures. Despite the pitfalls of trying to work with tables in HTML, I think I've got the thing sorted and you can click on any of the pictures to head into the relevant post for more info and pics. I'd like to hear some of your thoughts on it here, so that I can make any improvements if necessary before working out if, or how to roll it out for the other pages too!


You can see the gallery page HERE, and catch up on the gallery at any time using the tabs across the top of the web page.

-----

In other news, the 40KOnline Tournament has come and gone. I'm not going to bore you guys with battle reports etc. as there are more than enough other blogs to get on with that sort of thing anyway. Regardless, you can head over to see Col.Gravis or Rathstar... two fellow bloggers who were also at the event held at the awesome Triple Helix Wargames.

It is enough to say that fun was had by all... and for many of us a fair share of bad luck and despair! I will post up more pictures of my own army in action, as well as some other pics I grabbed of some interesting armies for a different sort of tournament report.

-----

Finally, now that the tournament "deadline" for the Imperial Guard army has passed I can dedicate more of my hobby time back towards the terrain! After all, that was the original drive behind this blog and I wouldn't want to lose sight of that. With that said, it seems as though the Imperial Guard have proved to be quite popular, so I will continue to provide updates of further work (when I finally post up a painting chart for the guard you will realise why I'm not going to concentrate solely on getting the entire lot finished)! Speaking of painting charts, head over to see Admiral Drax, he's got a great painting chart!


Well, that's all the news for now. I do want to say that I have some more terrain oriented posts in the pipe line... however, if people want to continue seeing more army based stuff then feel free to drop me a comment! Speak to you all soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment